Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Salt Water Is Speaking




The salt water I am speaking of is ASEA.

I have been asked time and time again, what makes ASEA so special ... it is just salt water.  YES, it is salt water, but the process it goes through created a breakthrough in science and is going to change the playing field in health and wellness, for it has already started to make a huge impact on peoples lives around the globe and ASEA is making a difference one person at a time.

So what is the secret ingredient?  

The secret is really not a secret.  It has been around for a very long time and it is called Redox Signaling Molecules.  I know it sounds like a big, scary, combination of words but in truth ... we all are born with 100% of Redox Signaling Molecules that exist in our bodies but as we age, we make fewer and fewer molecules.  What is fascinating is that ASEA was able to produce the worlds only source for replenishing Redox Signaling Molecules outside of the body.

Redox Signaling is vital to the immune system and to cellular healing. They are so essential to life that without them, you would die within seconds. A proper supply of Redox Signaling molecules enables cellular healing: damaged, dysfunctional cells fading away and healthy, vibrant cells taking over.

 Let me break that down for you and give you a visual.   Just like a car needs fuel to run properly, when you consume ASEA, you are giving your body the fuel needed to run properly.  You are allowing your body to work at optimal level, while building your immune system and cell communication, therefore living a healthier happy life.

I will admit, I was a skeptic at first.  I really was and many people are.  Honestly, being a skeptic is normal in a way because you do not have the answer to the unknown question.   I can talk until I am blue in the face about how great ASEA and now RENU 28 are, but you will never know unless you try.  I was intrigued with the power of what ASEA claimed to do.  I found myself wondering, hmmm, could this really work, if it worked this would be amazing.  ASEA was presented to me and that door of knowledge had been opened for me, now what was I going to do with it.  

For me, I needed to know.  So I gave it a try, I had nothing to lose and everything to gain such as the truth, and I will say it is one of the best decisions I have made in my life.  After just a week of consuming ASEA, I had noticed a difference.  I had more energy and I was sleeping better.  After even more time, the benefits of using ASEA continued..  I now use RENU 28 powered by ASEA for my skin in addition and those results are even more impressive.  My skin has a youthful glow and my wrinkles have reduced dramatically.  I now had my answer and my testimony.

After seeing a knowing what it had done for me, I needed to share this with others.  I had to open that door for others and make them aware of an alternative health solution that allowed people to take control of their own health and wellness that was not just natural but native.

ASEA and RENU 28 simply benefits the body from the inside out and the outside in, and it gives me great purpose and drive to have the opportunity to touch and changes lives everyday.  The testimonials I receive on a daily basis makes everything I do worth it.  How I see it is that I am a messenger spreading the word that there is an option to live younger longer.

ASEA is for everyone ... but it's a choice and it has to start with you.

Here are some videos that I am honored to share with you.

What is ASEA and who uses it?

28 days to a younger you




FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ASEA OR RENU 28 GO TO: WWW.NEWHEALTH4U.NET











11 comments:

  1. Thank you for this great info. And i would like to Know more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the interesting article!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Glad you enjoyed it! :))

      Delete
  3. Great information Shannon! It's important people know about the quality of a supplement or any item they consume! People think they are all the same not realizing the ingredients that actually make it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true Russell and I appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  4. thanks for the great post. love the videos and the structure of your blog. not sure if the last comment posted, but keep up the great work !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome Dr. Steve Knighton, so happy you found some value out of it and THANK YOU for your kind words about my blog and the encouragement.

      Delete
  5. Great information. Thanks for the post. Glad you shared your skepticism (personal experience) with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shannon:
    Thanks for sharing this article! I know of the REDOX signalling molecule but did not realize ASEA is able to replenish it. Very interesting product!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very interesting information on the redox signalling article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very interesting concept and great article. Thanks for breaking it down!

    ReplyDelete