Saturday, August 9, 2014

28 Days To A Younger You



I am going to step out on a limb here and assume I am not the only one in the world who has tried many upon many skincare products claiming to do one thing or another, invested more money than you would like to fess up too,  and walk away with the final outcome that your investment was really nothing to brag about because the results just were not there.

I actually invested in multiple products myself.  One to even out my skin, one to firm and tone my skin, one strictly for just under my eyes, one for the AM, one for the PM, one to moisturize, and honestly the list can really go on.  I actually am very choosy about the products I put on my skin too because a lot of products tend to be on the greasy side and that causes me to break out. NO woman  wants that to happen and I simply have sensitive skin.  Some products I have chosen to try have even left me with rashes.

Lets face it ... choosing the right skincare product that will be a skin saver vs. a money waster is hard to separate.  Another thing we have to consider when choosing a skincare product is the ingredients. Some of these ingredients we are finding in today's products are not only harsh to the skin but harmful.

So, what if I told you that I found the one.  I found the one stop shop skincare product that does it all and is all that is needed.  One and done.  That is refreshing to hear, isn't it?

Well, I have found the one and that product is called RENU 28.  Here is the kicker, it only has 4 ingredients that are not only natural and non-toxic, but RENU 28 actually works and it works quick.  As soon as I put it on my face, I could feel the tightening, my skin felt softer, and as soon as it absorbs into your skin, it feels as if you have put nothing on at all.  You are left with no greasy or heavy feeling, just a clean and rejuvenating feeling that is healing your skin and restoring your skin cells.

The price point is quite impressive and I will admit, I would drop hundreds of dollars if I had too because it is everything I need for my skin all in that one tube.  In truth,  if I could bathe in RENU 28, I would. But as I said, what you pay for RENU 28 is very affordable, that is music to my ears because not only has RENU 28 been given a 5 star rating from Dermatest, one of the leading dermatological research institutes in the world but what surprises me is that not even the top dollar products on the market have this proof, but RENU 28 powered by ASEA does because we care and take pride in our product and the investment in these studies were worth it because our clients are worth it.

This product is simply amazing and it is one that I never will go a day without because it does bring that glow back, it firms and tones the skin, and it reduces fine lines and wrinkles and it inspires me daily to share with others because when you look good, you feel good, and you become happier.

As RENU 28 powered by ASEA is making a mark and a name in the skincare product industry for beauty,  and in my opinion is the go to product for your skincare needs. I am confident that not to long from today, RENU 28 will become a household staple, your go to product that is 100 percent safe and effective.

I encourage you to take the 28 day challenge and RENU U!  You will be happy that you did.  Don't just take my word for it, take a look at what these people have to say about it.

REAL SCIENCE . REAL PEOPLE . REAL RESULTS







13 comments:

  1. Hey Shannon

    I am so PROUD of you for pushing your limits and publishing this post. You are a ROCKSTAR, my friend!

    BTW, while I don't doubt ASEA's benefits, you don't need any skincare products to look beautiful. You radiate from within, my darling, and that is the BEST KIND OF BEAUTY! #HUGSS

    Much love...

    Kitto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Thank you so much Kitto ... I really appreciate that and I really value your input and always am touched with your daily encouragement and kind words. Much LUV to ya girl. #HUGSSSSS

      PS. YOU my friend are a rockstar yourself, and perhaps one day I will be able to write as beautiful as you!!

      Delete
  2. Great information Shannon as there are so many skin products out there and most are filled with chemicals. Nice to see Renu 28 is natural and separates itself from the others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Russell, I appreciate that! In truth, I could not agree with you more. Today's products are jammed packed with chemicals that can be harmful to your health. RENU 28 is a product that not only works, but I can proudly pass forward and know that it is non-toxic, natural, and native to the skin.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear that this product is all in one! Thanks for the post, very informative:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome MajaEdgar, your feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the info, it's difficult to find effective all natural products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I could not agree with you more kadenchiropractic! It really gives me great pleasure to represent a product that is safe, non-toxic, natural and actually works! Thank you much for your comment, I appreciate it :)

      Delete
  6. sounds like a great product. thanks for sharing this info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Ryan! It truly is a great product ... wishing you a great day :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the info! RENU sounds like an amazing product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most certainly welcome Dr. Alice Kwong! Amazing really sums it up, and I appreciate your feedback!

      Delete