Saturday, September 13, 2014

Our Cells Age With Us





Aging is basically the build-up of error: error at the genetic level, error at the cellular level. Cells normally repair themselves; that's why you heal when you get a cut. But even the mechanism of repair eventually falls apart. -Michio Kaku

This quote is spot on.  Our bodies are designed to self heal.  What makes this healing process possible is redox signaling molecules, which we all have and are all born with.  Now, as we age, we produce less because we are exposed to many toxins in the world we live in today such what we breathe, what we eat, etc. 

So what happens when we produce less redox signaling molecules?  To put it simply, because I will not ever claim I am a science guru, but because of the lack of cell communication going on in our bodies, are cells become damaged and do not work as efficient causing a weaken immune system which in turn causes health challenges. 

Now, here is what is exciting, and is why I love what I do and I love the company and products I am involved with.  ASEA has made a scientific breakthrough, one that will change health and wellness as we know it.  We have been able to stabilize redox signaling molecules, meaning this is the first time in history that it is possible to take control of our health and allow our bodies to self heal ... naturally and natively.  Consuming ASEA will simply repair, restore, and replenish your cells and the best part is that it takes action quick because our bodies know what do to with the molecules.  It knows it's part to play in the healing process.

I can only speak for myself and my experience and I will admit, I was a skeptic, but I could not help but to question myself ... what if this really workedWhat if this was true and it healed my cells?  (which are whole body is made up of cells from are skin, to our heart, to our brain etc).  I had to find out ... so I took the leap!

I was pleasantly surprised within days.  I could feel and see the difference.  I had more energy, I was sleeping better,  and I began to notice that some of my health issues I was struggling with were showing signs of major progress and my immune system was growing strong.

ASEA works differently for everyone because our bodies and the level of health we are all at are different, but one thing is for sure ... ASEA works and it heals damaged cells.  It takes the bad cell and replaces it with a good cell.

The way I see it, is that whether you are healthy or you are facing some health challenges ... ASEA will either keep your cells working properly, or they will repair them.

Neither I or ASEA will claim that our products are a cure, but we can claim that our products are a tremendous benefit to your health.

Our motto is:  LIVE YOUNGER LONGER. 


I suppose the question is:  Are you ready to take control of your well being?


Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live. - Jim Rohn

No comments:

Post a Comment